Why not join us?
We are looking for a qualified Dental Nurse to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to further their career in the Dental field.
We are a Family run Practice offering a full range of Orthodontic Services including both NHS and Private Treatment. We have provided a Specialist Orthodontic Service in Wallasey since 1982 and we are led by our Consultant Orthodontist (Richard Gibson) who has brought together an experienced team of Dental Professionals with a common goal of providing clinical excellence in a friendly and welcoming environment. We successfully merge clinical expertise and experience with cutting edge technology to create beautiful smiles and great relationships.
Our commitment to what we do is based on the following Core Competences
- Adopt professional, moderate and respectful demeanour in language and working relationships
- Are punctual and properly prepared for the working day
- Adopt ambassadorial roles by attending Wallasey Orthodontics events, promoting Wallasey Orthodontics in a good light at every opportunity, and positively seeking opportunities to contribute to Wallasey Orthodontics’ reputation
- Challenge inappropriate or unacceptable behaviours
- Wear appropriate dress – should be ‘smart casual’ as a minimum, appropriate to the setting
- Are honest and trustworthy
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Data Protection legislation
- Act with courage and integrity always
- Keep promises and honour commitments, giving a reliable service
- Are patient and even tempered
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. You need to be highly motivated towards your career progression and be willing to develop your skills further to enhance your practices and the reputation of the Surgery.
This position is part-time (twenty-two and a half hours – Monday Tuesday Thursday). Salary will be agreed and depend on your experience. Orthodontic training will be given to the right applicant, but previous experience in Orthodontics would be an advantage.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and are willing to commit to our values, please send your CV to email@example.com – closing date 7th February 2022.