Finding the time for check-ups and appointments can be difficult. So, we’ve found a way for you to stay on track with your orthodontic treatment while getting on with your busy lives. Using your smartphone and the latest dental technology, you can send photos of your teeth direct to your orthodontist at Wallasey Orthodontics for remote, real-time treatment.
What is remote treatment?
Dental Monitoring is specialist orthodontic software you can download to your smartphone. From the app, you can regularly take and share photos of your teeth, so your Specialist Orthodontist can monitor the progress of your treatment – without having to examine you in person.
Dental Monitoring enables you the freedom of living your life the way you want to; instead of needing to come into the clinic for a check-up every six to eight weeks to ensure your treatment is progressing according to your personalised plan, dental monitoring means you only need to come in to see Wallasey Orthodontics when requested by your Specialist Orthodontist.
With Dental Monitoring at Wallasey Orthodontics, you’ll:
- Save time by skipping face-to-face appointments
- Save money on regular trips to and from the practice
- Gain peace of mind that your progress is being closely monitored by your orthodontist
How does it work?
Dental Monitoring all starts with your initial consultation with Wallasey Orthodontics. This is our opportunity to assess your treatment needs and create a personalised treatment plan, just for you. Once you commit to treatment and have your Invisalign® aligners fitted, our team can do the rest via the Dental Monitoring app, which can be set up in three easy steps:
- Download the app to your smartphone. It’s compatible with both Android and iPhone.
- Follow the instructions on the app to take regular progress photos of your smile.
- The app will automatically send your photos to our in-house orthodontic system where we can track your progress alongside your treatment plan. If all is well, we only need to see you once every 14 weeks – giving you more time to do what you want to do!