Invisalign treatment at Wallasey Orthodontics
When you wear Invisalign, it’ll be just between you and your orthodontist. Start your journey to your dream smile with the world’s leading provider of clear aligners, expertly fitted by the team at Wallasey Orthodontics.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign offers you straight teeth, the invisible way. Essentially, Invisalign is a system of straightening teeth without the use of conventional metal braces. Instead, it uses a series of clear, comfortable and removable aligners to move teeth into the desired position. With Invisalign, your orthodontic treatment is barely detectable.
Why choose Invisalign over traditional braces?
With Invisalign, you’ll get a straighter smile – fast. Treatment can last as little as three months. Plus, you have the option to remove your near-invisible aligners whenever you want. Join the millions of people who have used Invisalign’s clear aligners, for the smile you’ve always wanted.
Reasons to choose Invisalign
Millions of people have transformed their smiles with Invisalign. They’re:
Clear – your aligners are almost invisible
Comfortable – each aligner is smooth and custom-made, for a perfect fit every time
Removable – life continues as normal, from brushing and flossing, to eating whatever you like
Fast – you could get straight teeth in half the time as traditional braces
Proven– Smart Track materials used with Invisalign is clinically proven to improve tooth movement
The Invisalign treatment process
The process to getting you on your Invisalign journey is simple:
- At your free initial consultation, you’ll meet with one of our skilled orthodontists. They’ll examine your teeth and bite, then advise on whether Invisalign is the right option for you.
- If you decide to go ahead with your recommended Invisalign treatment, we’ll take X-rays and 3D, digital, iTero Scans of your teeth. We’ll use these to create your set of custom-made aligners, which you’ll wear daily.
- Over the course of your treatment, you’ll progress through your set of aligners according to your orthodontist’s recommendations – wearing a new aligner approx. every 1-2 weeks. This will slowly move your teeth into their ideal position.
- If you're eligible, we can also track your Invisalign treatment journey using Dental Monitoring - a smartphone app that makes Invisalign even more accessible. This software enables Wallasey Orthodontics to track the progress of your treatment remotely, meaning less appointments for you!
Straighten your teeth remotely using Invisalign and Dental Monitoring
At Wallasey Orthodontics, we understand your time is precious. That's why we can treat your teeth via your smartphone when using Invisalign.
We can reduce the number of appointments you need with the Dental Monitoring app - the smart way to have orthodontic treatment.
Cutting-edge technology with the iTero Scanner
At Wallasey Orthodontics we are the proud owners of an iTero Element Scanner. This ultra-modern technology allows us to take 3D digital impressions of your teeth by scanning your mouth.
- Is fast, hygienic and more convenient
- Eliminates the need to pack funny-tasting impression moulds into your mouth
- Produces far more accurate results than traditional impressions
The iTero system helps us plan out Invisalign treatments, as the two technologies work seamlessly together.
If you’re considering using Invisalign to straighten your teeth, the iTero 3D scanner will make the process easy, fast and accurate.
Invisible braces treatment for teenagers
We understand appearances can be very important for children and teens. This makes Invisalign an ideal treatment for your teenager.
Offering a flexible, near-invisible solution, Invisalign clear aligners can shape your teen’s smile with less pain and more precision, in as little as 6 months.
Want to know more about Invisalign?
Book your free consultation at Wallasey Orthodontics to see if you or your child is eligible for Invisalign treatment.